Horticulture & Soil Conservation
About the Office : Office of the District Officer, Horticulture & Soil Conservation, Imphal West is situated at Mantripukhri, Imphal near Arch Bishop House, PIN – 795002. This office is responsible for the departmental Horticultural development works taken up in the Imphal West District.
- Name of the Office : District Officer, Horticulture & Soil Conservation, Imphal West.
- Address : Mantripukhri, Imphal near Arch Bishop House, PIN – 795002.
- Name & Designation of Head of Office : Shri Kh. Joykumar Singh, Dist. Officer (Hort.&SC), Imphal West.
Organisational Setup :
Role & Function : The main function of this office is to impart up-to-date Technical know-how of horticultural farming to the farmers and implementation of various schemes/projects taken up under the Department of Horticulture & Soil Conservation, Manipur.
Work Activities : Various schemes/projects taken up by the Department of Horticulture & Soil Conservation, Manipur from time to time viz.
- MIDH (Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture).
- PMKSY (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sanchai)
- Land Reclamation & Development.
|Sl. No||Name of Officer||Designation|
|1.||Kh. Joykumar Singh||District Officer (H&SC) Imphal Westfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Some of the Photographs of work activities under different Schemes/Project :